Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Shake Rag Yard Sale Aug 14 &15

Alright- I have a confession to make.

I sort of addicted to yard sales. Yeah, it's true. When summer comes around, one of my favorite past times is yard-sailing. I love the hunting, the searching, and the haggling. I love a good bargain. You never know what you’ll find.




When I heard that Mineral Point had a town-wide yard sale coming August, I was totally stoked. Then, Shake Rag Alley decided that they were going to get in on the action.  Do you know how cool that is? What a great way for me to score so amazing stuff and Shake Rag to raise funds to support their programs. It’s a win-win.

The thought of all sort of wonderful household items on sale for 2 days for super cheap- I’m there!

So… Here’s the details….

SHAKE RAG ALLEY’S VERY OWN YARD SALE

at the new LIND PAVILLION
411 Commerce Street, Mineral Point

Directly behind the Main Shake Rag Campus.

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
AUGUST 14th and 15th
8-4

You don’t want to miss this. It’s going to be great!

Do you have clean, useable items you want to donate?
Shake Rag is taking donations

Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday- August 12-14
9-5

Call Meghan 608-987-3292-to schedule a drop off.


If you’re wondering who I am, Dear Reader, I’m a new guest writer on the SRA blog. My name is Lorraine Reynolds, I’m an artist, educator and designer who has newly relocated to the Driftless Area from the Green Mountains of Vermont. I’ll be musing on all sorts of interesting topics in the next few months. Stay tuned , I’ll try to keep you updated on all sorts of news at SRA. Drop me a comment- let me know how I’m doing and if there’s anything you want to hear more about.


Be well, my creative friend. I’ll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...