Saturday, February 5, 2011

Digital Valentines


We got snowed in last week like most of the midwest, so I took the opportunity to put together some digital Valentines. I thought you might like to play with them .



My friend Cindy gave me a disk of copyright free vintage valentine images, and I had some fun clipping them to mask layers to give them a frilly border, and putting them on coloful backgrounds. I was really surprised at how well they printed on Strathmore’s canvas cards for ink jet printers which I bought from Dick Blick on-line. I have put five cards on our Smug Mug album for you to download and print or have prints made.         http://shakeragalley.smugmug.com/



I’ve also made a couple of templates for you to make valentines with your own photos. You can find the Photoshop files that include the layers on-line using the links in the instructions on the PDF. It helps if you have worked with photoshop elements a little, but it’s not hard.

Have Fun! -Cheryl-        





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...