Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweetheart Art Valentine Card and Gift Sale

Sweetheart Art
Valentine Card & Gift Sale


Saturday-Sunday, Jan 29–30,10am–3pm

Head for the Cabinet Shop at Shake Rag Alley for a special shopping experience:


  • One-of-a-kind handmade valentines by local artists 
  • $2 admission gives you grazing rights at the chocolate treats table 
  • Card making demonstrations by some of the artists 
  • Custom valentines while you wait 

If you would like to make valentines with friends, join the Women's Art Party group Wednesday nights at Shake Rag during January.

2 comments:

  1. I hear Shake Rag will be selling gifts as well as Valentines, so I think I'll make some heart bracelets and leather roses instead of cards this year.
    -Cheryl-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making cards. I'll post samples on my blog soon. Also will have some matted heart collages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...